PLEASE READ THIS AGREEMENT CAREFULLY.
SIGNING UP FOR THE SERVICES CREATES A CONTRACT BETWEEN YOU AND US INKOZI, CONSISTING OF THE ORDER, THE APPLICABLE SERVICE DESCRIPTION AND THIS USER AGREEMENT. YOU ARE AGREEING TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT AND ALL TERMS AND CONDITIONS INCORPORATED BY REFERENCE IN THIS AGREEMENT, INCLUDING OUR ACCEPTABLE USE POLICY. YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES CONSTITUTES ACCEPTANCE OF THIS AGREEMENT. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT, DO NOT ACCESS AND/OR USE THE SERVICE(S).
- Your Acceptance
- Although we may attempt to notify you when major changes are made to these Terms of Service, you should periodically review the most up-to-date version. Inkozi USAmay, in its sole discretion, modify or revise these Terms of Service and policies at any time, and you agree to be bound by such modifications or revisions. Nothing in these Terms of Service shall be deemed to confer any third-party rights or benefits.
- By visiting or using the InkoziSites you agree to be bound by these terms. In addition, you understand that the specific method, features and services offered on the InkoziSites may be altered, improved, removed or adapted at any time by Inkoziin its sole discretion and without any notice. If you do not agree with any of these terms, do not use this site.
- These Terms of Service apply to all users of the Service, including users who are also contributors of Content on the Service Lawyers, Chiropractors or advertiser on the site or app. "Content" includes the text, software, scripts, graphics, photos, sounds, music, videos, audiovisual combinations, interactive features and other materials you may view on, access through, or contribute to the Service. The Service includes all aspects of Inkoziand InkoziApp, including but not limited to all products, software and services offered via the Inkozi website or InkoziApp, such as the Inkozi website, Inkozi channels or App the Inkozi"Embeddable Player," the Inkozi"Uploader" and other applications.
- The Service may contain links to third party websites that are not owned or controlled by Inkozi. Inkozihas no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party websites. In addition, Inkoziwill not and cannot censor or edit the content of any third-party site. By using the Service, you expressly relieve Inkozifrom any and all liability arising from your use of any third-party website.
3. Inkozi Account
- In order to access some features of the Service, you will have to create a Inkoziaccount. You may never use another Lawyer or User's account without permission. When creating your account, you must provide accurate and complete information. You are solely responsible for the activity that occurs on your account, and you must keep your account password secure. You must notify Inkozimmediately of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your account.
- Although Inkozi will not be liable for your losses caused by any unauthorized use of your account, you may be liable for the losses of Inkozi or others due to such unauthorized use.
4. User's Representations and Warranties.
User hereby represents and warrants to Inkozi, and agrees that during the Initial Term and any Term Thereafter User will ensure that:
- User is the owner or valid licensee of the User Content and each element thereof, and User has secured all necessary licenses, consents, permissions, waivers and releases for the use of the User Content and each element thereof, including without limitation, all trademarks, logos, names and likenesses contained therein, without any obligation by Inkozito pay any fees, residuals, guild payments or other compensation of any kind to any Person;
- User's use, publication and display of the User Content will not infringe any copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other proprietary or intellectual property right of any person, or constitute a defamation, invasion of privacy or violation of any right of publicity or any other right of any person, including, without limitation, any contractual, statutory or common law right or any "moral right" or similar right however denominated; User will comply with all applicable laws, rules and regulations regarding the User Content and the User Web site and will use the User Web site only for lawful purposes; and User has used its best efforts to ensure that the User Content is and will at all times remain free of all computer viruses, worms, Trojan horses and other malicious code.
Term; Termination; Cancellation Policy for Advertiser.
- The initial term of this Agreement shall be as set forth in the Registration Form (the "Initial Term"). The Initial Term shall begin upon commencement of the Services to User, and after the Initial Term, this Agreement shall continue for successive periods (or renewal period) of equal length as the Initial Term OR SUCH OTHER TERM AND PRICE THAT SHALL BE SET FORTH IN A NOTICE TO THE CUSTOMER AT LEAST 24 hours PRIOR TO the commencement of such successive period or RENEWAL period. ADDITIONALLY, AFTER THE INITIAL TERM, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE, AGREE AND AUTHORIZE US TO AUTOMATICALLY BILL AND/OR CHARGE ON YOUR CREDIT CARD FOR SUCCESSIVE or renewal PERIODS, UNLESS TERMINATED OR CANCELLED BY EITHER PARTY AS PROVIDED IN THIS SECTION. The Initial Term and all successive renewal periods shall be referred to, collectively, as the "Term".
- Term of Service.The term of Subscriber's subscription to the Services commences upon Subscriber's acceptance of these Terms.
- Payment.Subscriber agrees to pay all applicable fees for Services in effect at the time of sign-up registration and/or renewal, subject to these Terms. Subscriber agrees to update and keep current all of Subscriber's billing information, email and all other contact information. It is the Subscriber's responsibility to verify that the information submitted is accurate to insure proper billing and continuity of services. Inkozimay use Merchant Updater Services to receive updated billing information from participating providers.
Refund Policy For Advertiser
- Because Inkozi has implemented the Instant Payment Notification (IPN) system, which allows images, text content, profile, website to be downloaded immediately after paying the Members gateway hosting fee, without any exception we have a NO REFUND policy. Your profile is viewed by you the member after you have logged into your account.
- By logging into our site, you the advertiser, hosting member to our site, you acknowledge that you have read and agree to the above No Refund Policy.
Not an Endorsement
- You agree that you understand that the attorneys or chiropractors who participate in the Inkozisite or Mobile App Answers network gateway ("Attorney Members," also referred to a "Lawyer Members" in certain jurisdictions who answer questions on both Inkozi site or Inkozi mobile app are not affiliated with, employed by or agents of Inkozi. Although Inkozidoes require Attorney Members to provide basic information about themselves to Inkozi(for example, information about the jurisdictions in which they are licensed, information about areas in which they practice and consider themselves competent and knowledgeable), and although Inkozidoes rely upon and pass on this information to Users for their use, Inkozi does not separately verify this information and makes no representations as to the qualifications of any Attorney Members. No listing of any Attorney Member on this site, and no information of any kind or answers provided by any Attorney Member, constitutes an endorsement, recommendation or referral of any Attorney Member. Inkoziis NOT a referral service it is simply a website and mobile gateway portal where consumers can find Lawyers chiropractors and Bail Bond agents that have joined Inkozi. Attorney Members do not provide any compensation or make any payment to Inkoziin a client contacts the Attorney.